Tuesday 4 November 2008

Happy birthday to me

Another year, eeek. Not that I am feeling older than 25, he, he.
A is away but he entrusted the presents giving to H. Boy, he did well, he remembered! I got a troll bead and the trollbead leather bracelet, a box of metal paperclips from Paperchase ( Yay, have I not trained them well ? ) and a set of travel bottles for my cleanser/toner/ moisturiser...all those stuff a girl needs to keep age at bay. I hate dispensing them into smaller bottles but with the travel restriction looking to stay, I hope these bottles don't leak.

I did this layout this morning for colorcombosgalore.blogspot.com. Love the orange, made me think Autumn immediately.
And hope to go shopping as soon as I finish this post. I am looking for a light cashmere cardigan, preferably one that is not too "twinset" looking. Wish me luck. I might even stop at a car showroom...a new car for me is on offer but I am hesitant to spend, what with the world economy the way it is.

9 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Great layout! Beautiful shades of color. :)

Belinda Venables said...

Love this so much!

You make this combo look so easy!!

xx

Unknown said...

very cool Ifa! LOVE it!

Jo said...

As usual I love this layout. Enjoy your shopping. Happy Birthday too. xoxo

lisa said...

I just love how you've used the colorcombo colours. This LO is fab.
lis x

Lucy Edson said...

Love your cluster of embellishments!! Great color selection to go with the challenge!

Suzanne said...

Love the photo you used and the different bits and bobs to embellish. Just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and your layout is Gorgeous!

stephanie garbett said...

awww thank you so so much for dropping by it really means alot coming from you hugs xx