Monday 18 May 2009

Time for creating again

I have to confess that I haven't created anything since my last post except for a few magazine assignments. This is mainly due to "the move". I had to keep my work area tidy and that seemed to have killed any desire to create!

I have joined Product Pizzazz 102 with Doris Sander to kick start my creativity. I know Sian and Helen had a blast on 101 and with their thumbs up, how can I not join ? Class 1 challenged us to think of the theme of the LO, to use at least 3 patterned paper from different manufacturers, to use chipboard and lastly to use some eyelets. I ticked all the boxes with this LO.

The photos are taken in Samburu National Park, our first stop on our safari. My journalling says, "Our first stop on this long journey. I can't forget the first sighting of giraffes, bobbing along in the horizon." I love to leave my RifRaf chipboards bare and in this case, coupled with a little spotty ribbon, it is perfect for my theme! The trees in Kenya are frequently bare and skeletal and if you are lucky, you might see a leopard sitting in the branches. The cool map paper is from Julie, thank you my dear.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Great to see you blogging (and creating) again! Love the layout :)

Julie Kirk said...

Fab LO Ifa - the map looks great on there. Obviously I love the animal print ribbon too!!!

Kara said...

Beautiful layout! I love your use of the Curly tree.