Monday 11 February 2013

Oh La La, It is Paris again.


I am organising the sketch challenge at Sarah's Cards this month.

I am pants at drawing up sketches. I think it is because I don't use a lot of layers of paper so my sketch ends up quite flat. On the other hand, it does provide a wider scope for introducing your own layers. Why don't you have a look at the challenge and decides for yourself.

This is my sample layout.


I have replaced the O in the title with a loop of waxed cord, underpinned with a stamped heart. The waxed cord provided an opportunity to hang a couple of sparklies. Here's a close up.


I am loving the feather mistables. I have inked and added glitter glue to them.  I used to worry about where to put them but I think they work well where I might normally use leaves.

What do you think ? Will you join us ?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh I saw this on SC's blog and loved it, but your close ups show how truly delish this lo is!! Smashing 'o' :0)

Denise van Deventer said...

Oh so gorgeous Ifa! Love this...the styling is fabulous! Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my layout! ;-)

alexa said...

I just love your circle of looped string/cord - brilliant focus. The colours are so very pretty ...