Wednesday 9 July 2008

CJ Time


Our team on UKS is doing a team CJ and first posting date is this Friday. I am usually very organised when it comes to creating a new CJ. Subsequent CJ entries might be a bit lax but that first excitement and enthusiasm usually means my CJ is normally ready early. My excuse this time is I thought the first posting date was 21st! Fortunately Kathy reminded me. So last night I was up late burning the midnight oil. And here it is, fortunately still looks ok in the light of day. It is not a book as such but a folder to contain 5"x7" postcards that my teamies will make. Bring it on.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

wow I like it is that a hambley transfer on it?

Nicola said...

Welcome to blogland Ifa !! Look forward to seeing all your creations here. CJ is looking fabby can't wait to work on it xx