Monday 7 July 2008

Welcome to my blog

I have resisted blogging but find that I am missing a central location to show all my work. So here I am. I have deliberated and changed the layout/banner/wording/colours on this blog that in the end, I have decided to start simple. That way, this blog might actually make an appearance.



For my first post, I want to share this layout.





My friend Helen challenged a group of us to make a layout "Why I scrapbook ?" Some people might say it is something they want to leave their children, a creative outlet, a record of their life or maybe just because they love pretty papers. For me, all those reasons apply but the most important reason is the enduring aspect of the hobby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Ifa, love that LO and remember the venue of the photographs well and can't wait for next time!