Monday 19 December 2011

Some Christmas Layouts

How are your preparations coming on ? I have all the gifts bought but then, we have it easy, we only need to buy for the four of us. I am hoping to get the decorations and tree up in the next few days. Then I can start to feel Christmassy. In the mean time, I am reminscing with some photos from last year.



These layouts were made with Sarah's Cards December kit. It contains some lovely Webster Pages, All About Me and Theresa Collins patterned papers. I have to confess I found the Webster papers a little intimidating and too pretty to cut up,to begin with.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Ifa,
thank you so much,sure you know exactly how i am feeling right!!
Love your layouts but wow that sofa is gorgeous,well done you!!
Merry Christmas
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

still more shopping to do,gifts to make and my december daily to update,lol.

alexa said...

These are both lovely - I so admire your ability to achieve space as well as interesting detail AND journalling ...