Monday 25 June 2012

Fete and Fayre Sneak Peek

Are you coming this Saturday ? We are making these.



We are using Basic Grey PB&J range. Like the majority of the scrapping population in the UK, I haven't bought any Basic Grey for a while...I hope you will like what I have done for this workshop.

There are plenty of different colours on the double sided papers so you should be able to tailor your layouts to suit. For "rallying", you need 2 x 4x6"  photos...mine are in portrait mode but landscape would work too. For "queen", you need 1 x 6x4" photo and 1 3x3".

See you all on Saturday.

2 comments:

Sian said...

I'd be there in a flash if I could!

Tho now you mention it..I thought I had your email but I don't. You wouldn't mind dropping me a line would you? What you mentioned in your comment to me might be a possibility :)

Scrappi Sandi said...

Sooo looking forward to it Ifa & these sneak peeks have just whetted my appetite further!...& Sian...I wish you could be there too!! :D