Friday 26 September 2008

Big B little b

I bought a Dr Seuss' ABC from Oxfam last week, I love the cute drawings. The letter B was perfect for this old photo of my boys. The photo has been sitting on my desk for many moons as I found it quite challenging to scrap busy, pre-scrapbooking photos. Pairing a page from the book and white(ish) background created a light overall feel to balance the photo. And I added red, baby blue and grey because those are the colorcombosgallore colors ( I should say colours ) for this week.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so adorable!!!!!! awesome page!

Lillsisslill said...

This is so pretty and cool looking at the same time. I just love it, LOVE IT!!!

Thank you for playing CCG :)

Have a great weekend!


Lillyrose

Kathy said...

love this, its a great lo!

Belinda Venables said...

This looks fabulous - thanks for playing!

xx

Chowchow said...

Hi Ifa,

Selamat Hari Raya ! Hope you are enjoying a nice Hari Raya in the UK!

Regards,
Michelle

kitkat said...

Cute page! My daughter loves this book and so do I - great idea to incorporate the page. Love your work.