Wednesday 1 May 2013

Loving the Pink and Pretty

I usually go for bright and bold colours but right now, I appear to be gravitating towards pink and pretty.  Ooops! 

It started with this.  I was given a colour palette to work with by Scrap365 for the Shake It Up challenge.  Yep, you've guessed it.  It had pink ( but also blue which I already love ).  I made this.

 
This layout appears in the recent edition of Scrap365. It was about a camel ride we had in Morocco many years ago.  It was a short ride in a patch of dessert.  The reason I said patch was because I don't think it was the Sahara proper.  We would have to drive many hundred miles more to reach The Dessert when we had already driven what felt like a hundred miles to reach this small patch.  The tour guide/camel owner called it The Sahara ( remember to roll the R when you say Sahara ) so who were we to dispute it LOL.

What do you think ? Do you think the boys would mind ? There might be a few more pretties to come...

3 comments:

alexa said...

I'd just go with it Ifa since you do it so well! That's a lovely envelope (?) ...

Unknown said...

So pretty & unmistakably your style!! :D

Unknown said...

Hello Ifa, that is a great layout and I admire your work in 365 :)
I have been picked to send to you for Sian's Great Big Swap of Very Small Things.
My email address is jennie.hart@me.com, if you would like to add any info about your style that I might not get from your blog and your postal address I can get onto getting your collection together :)
Jen x