Friday 12 June 2009

Class #5


I have been playing catch up with Doris' classes. Today, I managed to do 5, 6 and 7. YAY! For class 5, Doris talked about font choice, spray inking, stickers. Fourth point was taking a simple shape and layering on it...I think I might have missed this point, eek.
The photos are from our trip to Keukenhof in the spring. We were too early for most tulips (except the earliest varieties ) but fortunately there were plenty growing under the glass house. There was even a wedding taking place and we saw the bride having photos taken amongst the rows and rows of tulip.
I've never been confident splitting up a long word over multiple lines but this time it helped that I think of Keukenhof as Keu - ken - hof when pronouncing it. I was not very brave with the spray paint the first time I tried it so it was merely a little squirt, no mask or stencil, simple.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

love the layered look

Lori said...

Ooh, I like it! The title looks great split and the little squirt is just enough!