Tuesday 13 July 2010

Challenge for The Studio

I forgot I was due to join in this challenge at The Studio. The last couple of weeks have been a bit manic but luckily I did the layout way back when Rebekah asked me. Here it is.

It is called "Listen to your dad". My boys didn't want to play nice when this photo was taken...hence the long face when A said, "You might as well look nice as she is going to use it anyway". Actually he might have said it on another occassion but hey-ho...that advice would have been perfect here too! This photo was taken in front of the John Lennon wall in Prague last year.

2 comments:

Sian said...

Brilliant advice! That's the kind of thing you might here round here too. It's a lovely layout Ifa. I especially like the layering up of all the stickers

Kathy said...

the colour you have used on the title fits the photo perfect