Friday 17 June 2011

Inspired by a colour combination


I saw this on PunkyScraps. I love the yellow against the blue and decided to use that on my layout.

The layout is about H who is undergoing orthodontics treatment. He started with removeable braces which didn't work very well because he hardly wore them. After six months, our orthodontist decided that it wasn't working so we went the fixed brace route. Much to our relief as the my nagging to H was causing a lot of family rift. The removeable brace would have corrected H's jaw without having to have any teeth out but the fixed brace route meant he had 2 out to make some space. But I guess that was a small price to pay.

I have used some pretty Webster's papers for this layout, just because I wanted to. The only justification I have is, one of the papers has clocks down one side. Do you think H would mind ?

1 comment:

Sian said...

We're in the middle of orthodontic treatment here too - hard work! But the before and after photos are already showing a difference.

I love that colour combo too - it's a gorgeous page