Tuesday 28 February 2012

Notes from 1990


I made a layout with his photo :). My journalling says, "Do you remember this t-shirt ? You used to wear a chunky knitted jumper with a large motif...Matisse it was, I think. Your duvet used to say Little Monster but that is now handed down...". We still have that duvet cover and the boys are using it. In fact, we probably still have that knitted jumper!

I have used Crate Paper Farmhouse range. I am really fond of this range...I think I am starting to have an affinity with farming due to our small garden turning into one...what with chicken and enlarge veg patch and maybe, one day soon, even a beehive or two.

I am into masking right now. The chicken wire mask that I have actually mask out the wire portion so in this layout I actually turned over an inky mask to produce the reverse. To make it easier, I think there is a version out that does the reverse chicken wire.

Anyone coming to Warrington for Sarah's Card's retreat ? Less that a month to go. Are you excited. I am! I am really looking forward to meeting you all. I am coming on my own and this is my first time, so you be gentle with me, won't you ?

2 comments:

Sian said...

A man I know has a jumper like that. His sister knitted it for him as a going away to university present. We still have it too! I love this idea for a page and the page itself. Of course.

Emma said...

I'll be at the retreat & of course we'll look after you x