Monday 30 April 2012

Pitter Patter

So, these are not quite tiny feet but size 7+ belonging to H.  My journalling says,

Marvelling at the size of them, I said, "You've got big feet". "I know", you said.  "That's because I'm going to be tall." 

LOL, I hope so. And it is also official, H is now taller than me.



I am in love with Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee! Added to that the Ephemera pack from Pink Paislee London Market...you have the perfect supply for the upcoming Jubilee parties. I think I might have to restock!

I am sorry, I haven't got any village party layout to share with you today but then I am never very good at using supply for the obvious photos. {Sssh, ok, I might have some village party photos but I am saving that for another project. }

I did a short tutorial on hexagon on Sarah's Cards Blog yesterday and this is only one of the layouts I made. If you love hexagons like me, do check it out. I think there might be more hexagons coming your way...I am picking up a nucleus of bees tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sian said...

Everybody in our house is taller than me, though that wouldn't be especially hard lol

Beautiful page.

Emilie said...

Oh Ifa!!! This is such a gorgeous layout!!! I love love love it!!!