Tuesday 17 July 2012

School Trips

My boys never ask to go on school trips which is a blessing in some ways as they can be expensive but H came home last year clutching a form for the Classics' trip to Greece that he was so excited to go to.  Everyone is going so please can I go too ?

I let him go but on the condition...he must take at least 5 photos a day or he would have to contribute towards the cost of the trip. His photos weren't very representative so these are from the common album on the school site.


I did the first layout for a blog post of Sarah's Cards, Love Your Punches. I've recently rediscovered my square punch.


The next one was done for Sketchbook365. I have omitted some of the papers from the sketch and the flowers but I have stayed pretty much to it. I love the Heidi Swapp large lettering on the photo caption...I think you might be seeing more of those pretty soon. Come to think of it, I ought to try making my own loopy title!

5 comments:

Scrappi Sandi said...

I recognise that twine technique!! Love both of these LO's but the Epic title is...well...epic!! :D

Sian said...

As lovely as always..and I do like your thinking..do you think the photo blackmail technique might work for other things too?

Nathalie said...

I just came over from the Scrap365 sketch blog where your page totally caught my eye! I really enjoy your style!!!

alexa said...

I love this diagonal one, Ifa - such lovely strong lines. And you are a clearly resourceful and persuasive Mum!

Unknown said...

It’s a shame the school travel didn’t throw up some interesting photos as your son’s keepsakes and memories too but these are still pretty creative.