Friday 24 August 2012

GCSE Results

The first installment of J's results came last Thursday and we heard about the rest yesterday.  It came in two batches because IGCSE results were published the same time as A Levels.  He scored 390/400 for Greek.  It is over 400 because they had 4 papers with 100 mark each. I am one proud mummy.


I made this layout, with a photo of him on the last day of school to celebrate.  The journalling is in the little brown envelope. I went a bit mad with all my old back-to-school supply. More details on how I made this will follow on IACW next week.

Are you ready for school ? My young man is going to be in the sixth form at school.  No more uniform for him and no sewing of name tapes for me...yay.  He went shopping for suits with his dad, I wonder what he looks like with a suit on ?  Watch this space.  Roll on 3rd September.

5 comments:

Riikka Kovasin said...

Great LO! Love the details and the layers!

Lisa-Jane said...

Great layering and I love all the little bits. Well done to him too.

alexa said...

Many congratulations - wow! That's a super page too and looking forward to learning how you did it - I especially like that multicoloured circle behind ...

Sian said...

Hurray! Congratulations to him - we're loving the hair here too :) (and the layout, of course)

Anonymous said...

Lovely LO, Ifa, and I can't believe he's off to sixth form. Time does fly. Congrats on his score - amazing!!!!