Tuesday 10 December 2013

Was This Not the Best Looking Cake ?

I am hosting the Sketch challenge at Sarah's Cards this month.  My sketch is simple so you don't have any excuse not to join me. 

This is what I've made.  In some ways, you could say I have an obsession with trying to get the Heston's or Delia's cake from Waitrose.  As I don't normally shop at Waitrose, I usually missed out.  Not last year. I happened to be in Waitrose Cafe for coffee morning with the other mummies. I managed to snap one up.


I have used products from Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party collection.Sooo pretty! Instead of patterned paper matting under the photo, I have used multiple copies of the same photo. I happened to have printed a few in mulitple sizes to see what would work better.  It turned out, all three sizes worked together. Here it is close up.


So, what do you think ? Was this not the best looking cake ? Whatever you think, you've got to play along at Sarah's Cards blog.

No comments: