Tuesday 8 November 2011

Bromsgrove Cropaganza

I taught at Bromsgrove Cropaganza last Saturday. I was a little nervous but I needn't have been. Everyone was very excited to come to class and their excitement definitely helped carry me through the day. Thank you ladies.

I taught two layouts.



Followed by something off the page, a Tando Multi Frame.

If you were at class, I would love to see your finished frames. Please leave me a link in your comment.

Thank you again for having me and for being such wonderful pupils.

4 comments:

Hilary J said...

Love all the projects. Roll on January for our next Cambridge Croppers event...

Hi, I'm Vicki said...

wow your frame is really pretty and your layouts are still so inspiring!!! have a great tuesday xxx

Kathy said...

Wow love the frames did u buy a base frame or make it yourself? Love the layouts too.

Ifa said...

Kathy, I bought them from Tando Creative.