Tuesday 4 October 2011

Posing statues in Copenhagen

It started with this.


A asked H to imitate this discus thrower at Copenhagen's Botanical Garden.


Then I was asked to pose with this lady in Rosenberg. I had an easy pose and yet I didn't even do a good job of it.

Lastly, here's J trying to look cool next to 3 bronze men.


I made this layout with J's photo, "Can you hold that pose ?" based on the Scrap Map for October challenge on Creative Craft World.


This layout gave me the perfect opportunity to use those Maya Road chipboard cameos which I painted and glazed with Diamond Glaze. Even the queen's sneaked in with a stamp! I also took the opportunity to use my favourites at the moment, some Cavallini Post-it notes.

3 comments:

Sian said...

Perfect. perfect use of the cameos! Very clever

alexa said...

This is so clever! I love your layered, happy style. :)

Kathy said...

This is a good idea, love the photos and I like the way you have the layout put together